Monday, April 20, 2009

Groove your bump

So I'm in my final week...I hope. As I'm thinking of ways to induce labor, I run across this video. This HAS to help move that baby down. What do you think?? Couldn't you just see me on our kitchen floor "grooving my bump"? (it's a long one, but to get to the good part, forward video to 1 min 25 seconds).



And the fact that they can move like that while I can't makes me feel like this (though lately, a lot makes me feel like this).



By the way...if you didn't watch the first video all the way through, they revealed the truth (like that was hard to guess anyway). The women dancing AREN'T pregnant. Hmm..who would have guessed that someone 9 months pregnant couldn't contort her body to do those kinds of moves?? Sure fooled me! Yeah right!!!

And towards the end of the week, some of you might want to check in on me...I might have very well gone insane and be doing this.

1 comment:

  1. Hee Hee! Ha Ha! Ho Ho!

    I think you should totally groove your bump!!!


    (totally weird and off subject...but the verification word is "defile"...isn't that creepy? Ick.)

    ReplyDelete