Friday, April 3, 2009

Two Fold

This post is two fold. Not much happening today.

1. I did 5...count them, 5 loads of laundry in the last 24 hours. From start to finish, each load takes 90 minutes...90 MINUTES! I've folded and put away all but one. I haven't been able to do a full load washing and drying in 90 minutes in a year or more! 190 minutes was more like what it would take to do a load in this house before the new washer and dryer. They're so quiet! And clothes come out smelling so fresh it's unbelievable! I'm not quite happy about having to spend double the price on detergent since these now require High Energy detergent, but it's worth it.

2. Went to the OB today. No change. Still not dilated at all, which I can't say I'm surprised to hear. My braxton hicks contractions have all but stopped in the last two weeks. Still uncomfortable, but by this point, who's not??!! He's considered "full term" tomorrow since I'll be 37 weeks then. So come on, baby boy, come on....

2 comments:

  1. Johnathan was born at exactly 37 weeks...so maybe you'll get "lucky" like me and have him early too! Of course Johnathan was born via "emergency" surgery because of health complications with me, so I wouldn't wish that on you, but the early part was pretty nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there girl! The last few weeks are never comfortable!

    We are excited for you!

    ReplyDelete