Monday, July 27, 2009

What toddlers will do....and what diapers will hold.

Don't worry - no pictures of toddler grossness (is that even a word?). Just humorous pictures of the life of an active toddler who is hilarious without even trying to be.


Hmm...this looks fun! (She tugged and tugged on this to try to mimic her cousin and the way he just picked it up and hopped on).


It's called a Zoe in a box, and it's in retail stores near you!


Life sized doll inside - even moves and talks like a real person.

Ok - this one requires a kudos to this diaper maker. Talk about soggy britches! This is after a certain toddler devoured several pieces of watermelon at our church fellowship followed by a 12 hour night of sleep. I wish I had a video of the way she walked out of her room...waddle, waddle.
I don't think I've ever seen such a full diaper.

1 comment: