Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Guilty as charged!

The date: October 14th, 2009. The time: 12:12PM. The scene of the crime: The Buscher dining room.

The accused: Jedi, the Buscher family dog.
The victim: Zoe, the eldest child in the Buscher family.



The crime: Dun dun dun....the freshly made grilled cheese sandwich that I had made for the victim and placed on the table with a sippy cup filled with apple juice strangely disappeared around 12:12PM. Chairs were pushed in where they belonged and no one else was around. You see, I had gone to take Zoe, the victim, to the potty just prior to lunch. When I came back...dun dun duuuuuuunnnnnn...the sandwich and the plate were gone.

*gasp*

The said evidence...



The prosecuter (me) declares: It was HIM! It had to be. Look at the way his tongue is licking the last little crumbs from the evidence. The little sneak!


(No photos were taken during the actual event. All were recreated by placing just a tiny bit of peanut butter on the roof of the defendent's mouth.)

After much deliberation by me, myself, and I, a verdict was reached.

The defendent, Jedi, is hereby declared....GUILTY AS CHARGED!

1 comment:

  1. Haha! Yep, you gotta be careful around sneaky pups...luckily our dog, Bo, is a rare breed in that he will not take food unless you give it to him...you can even set it down on his level and he won't touch it unless you give him the go-ahead...pretty nice! (Love the peanut butter trick btw!)

    -Grace

    ReplyDelete