Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Umm...so I haven't been great about keeping up the blog in the last few weeks. Oops. I guess I both hit a blogging slump and hit a void in time on my hands. I have a ton of things to post...but I'll try to space it out over a few days.


So, let's see. We've been germ central the last few weeks at our house. Someone, usually two, and sometimes three people are sick at a time. Colds have been passed around from person to person. The kids have been snot free for maybe 2 or 3 days before they get round #_. Ethan has had a rough ride. He, on Friday afternoon (at almost 4:00 mind you) was slammed with a nasty case of pink eye. Yes, you read right. Pink eye. No clue where it came from. Luckily we got into see the doc that afternoon and were put on sterioid drops. By morning, it had transfered to the other eye...so we have a 10 month old who has two eyes about swollen shut with green goop coming out and crusting over the eyelashes. Fun times!



Zoe has not felt great and has wanted to do this for a few days. Miss priss, indeed.




Let's see...whatelse. Oh. My baby has turned into a baby mama. It's quite humorous, acutually. She hears this way too often in the daytime and has decided to take it upon herself to help me out. Oh the faces Ethan gives her when she tries to "discipline" him. I can just see him saying, "Yeah, whatever sis. Move out of the way. You're impeding my progress!".

No comments:

Post a Comment