Hmm...I wonder how long my kids are going to get along like this. Better enjoy it while I can!
My son and his cheesy, snaggle-tooth grin!
This was a perfect sibling picture. Both looking at the camera and semi smiling. I can count on two hands, maybe even one, how many pictures I have of the two of them looking AND smiling. But it's blurry! Grr...
Well, this got close.
E will be 14 months this week and to me looks SO grown up in this picture. Where did my little baby go!?!?!
OK...so this one? This wan acheived a smile not by me saying, Zoe, smile for the camera. No...this one acheived a smile by saying, "Zoe. Don't you show me your teeth. I don't want to see them."
This is one of my favorites. Look at E's face. He is terrified at the fact that Zoe is behind him pushing. It's priceless.
And again, "Zoe, I don't want to see those teeth of yours! So don't show them to me, ok? Excuse the wide open legs. We haven't exactly msatered the art of being a lady yet.











My aunt makes a mosquito repellent using mouthwash...you just spray it in the area you're going to be in, not on your skin, and it apparently works. Also, I recently found a mosquito spray that is deet free...Repel Lemon Eucalyptus spray...and it works great. I feel better about Johnathan using that than a spray that contains deet.
ReplyDeleteLove the pics of the kiddos on the bridge! What a great spot for some Kodak moments!
Blessings, Grace