More pictures from the photo obsessed. So if you've ever tried to get a toddler to stay still for pictures, you know the struggles and how many people it takes just to get one picture with a smile. We have the pumpkins that we bought last week at the pumpkin patch and some other decorations on the fireplace, I decided to put a backdrop up to eliminate the glare from the flash and try to get some good pictures. Not the greatest, but I got some pretty cute ones. I don't know why I'm so obsessed with taking pictures of fall things...I guess they just make great backgrounds. I'm looking forward to when the leaves fall and I can get some action shots in the leaves. The fact that she's "posing" cracks me up. With as much as that poor child has seen the camera, she very well may be posing on purpose.
Those turned out cute!
ReplyDeletethat last picture cracked me up! no, we don't use cloth diapers - we're using g-diapers.
ReplyDelete