Monday, June 15, 2009

Thoughts of a spastic mother...

So these are the thoughts running through my head at the moment.

1. My child is getting a big head....look at this noggin! But actually, that's not the only thing that's big. He's just chunking up on us. He's over 10 lbs and close to 11 now.

2. I wish we could figure out what's wrong with my belly. I had another one of these "stomach flu" type things hit me Saturday night. Ugh...

3. This smile just makes my heart melt! It's dripping all over my lap as we speak.

4. So I'm the new women's ministry director at our church. We've never had a women's ministry, and the Lord prodded at me back in January, so here I am. Lots of research, prayer, and planning has gone into getting about 25 women placed on ministry teams. We had our kickoff event on Saturday! There were over 100 women there...and we only have 160 active/semi-active women in our church. There were A TON out of town. Everyone is so excited about this start, so I'm super motivated now to get things rolling.

It's called JEWEL - Jesus Empowering Women's Everyday Lives

5. Look how cute...brother/sister time.





6. My baby is screaming...better shut down for now. Apparently your milk supply drops when you're sick b/c Ethan has wanted to eat every 2.5 hour as opposed to every 3-3.5 hrs. Hmm....

7. Eeewwww...I think I feel baby poo on my leg...gross! At least he feels better now! I need to change....

2 comments:

  1. Loved the thoughts! Oh, and yes, you're right...your milk supply does go down when you're sick. I've only been sick a couple times sine J. was born, and both times my supply dropped really low...but then it came right back as soon as I was better, so it worked out okay...we're still nursing, going on 15 months! Cute pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the thoughts...I can't believe you are doing all that with 2 kids...WOW! You go girl. Let me know where you hide your cape! :)

    ReplyDelete