Sunday, June 21, 2009

To The Love of My Life - Happy Father's Day!

DARIN, YOU ARE...
the love of my life,
my helpmate,
the racquetball guru,
a master chef,
one who encourages,
a hard worker,
a friend,
a mentor,
the handy man around the house,
the family provider,
Jesus' child,
a Son,
a Pupil,
an Understudy,
a Disciple (acronym for SPUD),
the daddy to our beautiful children,
our childrens' hero,
and a fanstastic husband!
God blessed me when He gave you to me, and again when He gave us two wonderful children, and again when He showed me how much of Himself is in you. You are an amazing husband and an even more amazing daddy. They're lucky to have such a role model in you, and I hope to hear one day from their little mouths, "I want to be just like Daddy." Thanks for all that you do and for all that you are!
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!
-And to the other two dad's in my life-
Dad: You dealt with a lot raising me, I'm sure. Thanks for sticking in there during my bout with cancer, during my childhood years, and mostly during my "oh so easy " teenage years. Thank you for helping mold me into the woman I am today.
Ernie: I've only known you for 7 years, but I can tell from the way that your grandkids adore you that you were a great dad. Thanks for molding and shaping your sons to be godly men!

No comments:

Post a Comment