This is more for me than it is you. I know you're probably thinking, "you're running this walking thing into the ground.". But since we don't have a video camera other than the one that's in the digital camera, this is my way of having videos at my disposal.
So a little more than a week ago, Ethan started taking more than a few steps. He's progressed to walking across a room before falling (20-30 steps or so). And no, I don't count all the time...just once when he seemed to go forever. This little booger has gotten fast when he wants to get somewhere! Take a look at this one.
And he's also decided to learn how to turn around. This was the first time I ever saw him do this, and I managed to capture it on camera. Go me! Listen carefully. When he falls, you can hear him say, "uh oh". Evidently, I forgot the camera was on b/c it has more than I wanted it to. Oops. :)
All this, and he still prefers to crawl!
No comments:
Post a Comment