This may or may not be appropriate blogging material, but in any case, it's HILARIOUS.
Scene: Zoe had just gotten home from church with brown feet, brown hands, and a brown face. She went straight to the bath.
So I'm in there with her checking on her when she looked up panicked and says, "Momma, I gotta go poop. I gotta go now!" So I wisked her dripping and set her on her potty where instantly I hear grunting noises, followed by a sideways jaw and a BRIGHT red face. I hear the plop and then instantly the normal coloring returns to her face. At that point, she said the funniest thing I think I've ever heard come out of a two year old's mouth.
Followed by a sigh of relief, she looks at me and says, "Woah. That was a big one!"
And you're quite welcome. I'm sure I just provided you comedy relief for the day.
that's too funny!
ReplyDelete