At this moment, I'm trying to get packed for our trip to Illinois tomorrow. Since when is it ok for having a toddler to mean the amount of stuff you take is doubled? We're listening to a Christmas CD...Amy Grant's newest. Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree came on and Zoe has broken out into a full dance. She turns around and around and around, gets dizzy and sometimes falls, then gets right back up and turns around some more.
Ok, I about cried! That takes me back to our kids. When I watch videos of her it makes me wish'sometimes' that our kiddos were that small again. They really are so innocent. I love it, keep sending them. Hug and give her a kiss from us and have a safe trip.
ReplyDeletethat is the cutest dancing ive ever seen. she looks like she's very focused on the music lol.
ReplyDeleteMiss Zoe is quite the little dancer! Bethany twirls around and around when she dances too!
ReplyDeleteHave a fun and safe trip. Hope you guys have a great Thanksgiving!