Thursday, November 13, 2008

First Things

I guess I got bored this morning to have done this. Okay this is called "FIRST REACTIONS QUIZ". You have to type the 1ST thing that comes to mind whenever you hear these things.

Here we go:

1. Beer: = Yuck!

2. Anorexic:= Models

3. Relationships:= Trust

4.Purple: = pur-pple (Zoe's pronunciation)

5. Power Rangers:= Did they stay on the air very long?

6. 90's:= Big Hair!!

7. 80's:= carebears

8. Cartoons:= woody wood pecker (I wish they'd put that back on tv)

9. The President:= oh dear

10. Tupperware:= never have the same number of lids and containers

11. Florida:= ocean

12. Santa Clause: = Ho Ho Ho

13. Halloween: = pumpkins

14. Bon Jovi: = you give love a bad name..

15. Grammar: = I is a girl who don't speak grammar good (wow, that took a lot of thought)

16: MySpace: = risky

17. Worst Fear: = tornadoes / death - it's a tie

18. Marriage: = wonderful

19. Paris Hilton: = don't pay attention to the actress world

20. Pet:= Jedi

21. Redheads:= temper

22. Blondes: = wish I were

23. Pass the:= salt

24. Donald Trump: = bad comb over

25. Neverland: = peter pan

26. Vanilla ice cream: = bluebell

27. Brussel Sprouts:= won't eat them

28. High school:= 10 year reunion coming up!

29.Pajamas:= sleep

30 Woody:= wood pecker

31 Wet Socks= miserable and cold

32 Alcohol= yuck

33.Love: = Christ

34 The Bible:= love story

35 Dogs: = furry

36 Feet:= always cold

37.Music: = singing

1 comment:

  1. Fun! As an English teacher, I am especially fond of your grammar answer!! :)

    ReplyDelete