
I'm elated that after today, all the bloodshed and pointing fingers that occurs during pre-election events will be OVER! I'm not much of a politics girl, but I guess you're forced to be a little bit of one when that's all you see around you for about 4 months straight.
To be honest, I'm not crazy about either guy. Just my personal opinion...but then again, I don't know everything there is to know about either one b/c I refused to watch the presidential debates (or much of them) since I tended to too heated seeing them both try to berate the other instead of focusing on the issues at hand. I've always hated that side of politics, which I guess makes up about 90%of it. I also don't understand why they focused so much on tax issues and other economic crisis issues that they, in all reality, have little or no control over. That's congress's terrain, not the president's. I think I'd have been happy if Mike Huckabee became the republican candidate instead of McCain...or even if he was McCain's vice presidential running mate. Not the case, however.
I'm just happy that after today it's all over...until January that is. That at least gives us two months of peace and quiet. Let things get back to normal...whatever that is!
I'm so ready for all this to be over, too. But, I've been ready for the past year -- I think the primary stuff went WAY too long!
ReplyDelete