Sunday, March 15, 2009

The Jumpoline

"Zoe jumping" "Up, Down" "Look Daddy" These are the phrases we were hearing just moments ago...over and over and over again. We bought this used Jumpoline at Duck Duck Goose the other night for $12. They're normally over $40 or $50, so we got a steal on it. I immediately went for it when I saw it. Zoe is our jumper...LOVES to jump.

Darin, bless his heart, always gets stuck with doing the tough jobs. In this case, blowing the thing up. We're not talking about something really small. No, this thing is 5 and a half feet in diameter and about 3 feet tall. I promise, I didn't make him blow it up by mouth. We used the tire inflators to do it, but even with two of them running simultaneously it took half an hour. Again..husband of the year award! He's been stacking up on those lately.

So less than 30 seconds after putting her in it, she figured out what it was for...jumping! And as I am typing, she's just finished eating her dinner and all I hear coming from her is "jump, jump!"....And now she's back in. She absolutely LOVES this thing.






1 comment: