So here's our day #2 journey.
Day starts out...with round 4 of "hugging the toilet". I'll spare you a picture of that one. GOOD GOLLY GEEWILIKERS (hence the title)! Have I mentioned how tired I am of this stuff??? This time was less than an hour, but an entire day of recuperating. ARG! For those of you who missed that post, look at this post .
So the remainder of the day looked like this:
First off, Ethan's due in just 4 weeks, so we had to get rooms ready.
We moved Zoe from here


to her "big girl room".

Not totally decorated yet...fully decorated pics to come.

But before we could do that, we had to do this...

Yes, once all of the contents of what once was a spare bedroom were emptied temporarily into our living room, we moved her in. Super easy transition!
Then it was time to do this...
"All ready to paint, Daddy!"


And after painting over this...

We have this...

Notice tape is still on the wall and the crib is still in the middle of the room covered up. I'll post a picture when it's all complete and decorated.
And after a hard day's work...a little of this...


And I must clarify...by "we", I mean Darin. He was responsible for 95% of what you saw. Since I was recouping from "round four", I did very little. Not that at almost 36 weeks pregnant I could do much anyway...
Looks good!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see finished picts!